Are you looking for some effective AdSense alternatives for monetizing your blog?
AdSense has a good potential for earning if your traffic is from the western countries or has a good number of visitors.
However, you might want to have some other sources of income that can earn you a good amount other than AdSense on your blog.
If your AdSense is banned or you are in a niche that doesnâ€™t get approval by AdSense, this article will help you with similar and even better-earning streams.
Why Should You Look for AdSense Alternatives?
If youâ€™re wondering why you should look for AdSense alternatives in the first place here are some reasons that might help you:
- Your AdSense account is banned, or possibly you were never approved for AdSense program because of your niche.
- You are looking for a monetization means that has more ROI than AdSense: There are literally endless ways to monetize your blog that can bring you better revenue than AdSense. Iâ€™ll show you why in a minute.
- Your traffic is not responsive to AdSense: Sometimes you are in a niche that doesnâ€™t perform well in terms of AdSense revenue like the blogging niche itself. Most bloggers are aware of AdSense as an ad network and hence do not click on them.
- Increasing use of Ad blockers: With the rise of Ad Blockers around the world (both for Desktop and mobile users) ad revenue from programs like AdSense is decreasing like never before.
In case you want to continue with your AdSense, you could, of course, use AdSense along with these ad programs in order to supplement your revenue.
Ready for the best AdSense alternatives?
Here we go!
Top 10 Google AdSense Alternatives That You Can Try Today!
Adsense Alternative Ad Platforms:
In this section, weâ€™ll discuss about making money with AdSense alternatives that work on the same format of monetization as AdSense (displaying ads).
The programs discussed here require little or no involvement from your side apart from initial ad optimization.
The payout of these ad platforms is more or less similar to AdSense and has no scope for scaling in terms of revenue.
It is best if youâ€™re just starting out and have no option to try other monetization methods.
If youâ€™re looking for AdSense alternatives that can boost your income manifold, be sure to check out the second section.
I can go on and on with other CPM alternatives for AdSense replacements, but these are the ones that have proven to be a good replacement for Googleâ€™s AdSense Ad program.
Now, letâ€™s head on to some better monetization methods other than AdSense.
Better Monetization Methods Than Google AdSense
In this section, we will discuss the AdSense alternatives that have huge opportunities for growth rather than the display ads that we discussed above.
Affiliate marketing is the process of referring your readers/followers to a product/service you think would benefit them and earn a commission from the former without having your readers pay a dime extra.
Here is a detailed guide on how to get started and become successful in affiliate marketing.
Benefits of Affiliate Marketing:
- You donâ€™t have to bug your user experience with ads.
- You get paid to refer your readers to things you use and love.
- Readers feel gifted to know about tools/services that help them to grow their business.
- The commission you get paid is much more than AdSense or any of its alternatives.
- Affiliate marketing works on autopilot with just a bit of optimization here and there.
- The beauty is, you can even use them in addition to AdSense and other.
Please Note: Affiliate marketing isnâ€™t a set and forget process like AdSense, but they pay a huge income that AdSense can never have. So it’s worth a try.
Letâ€™s head over some of the best affiliate programs you can join and promote to make more money than AdSense.
Over to you..
If youâ€™re looking for a good AdSense alternative that can earn you more than your AdSense revenue, the above products can help you.
For those wondering what to do after AdSense ban, Iâ€™d like to say that this is where the real game begins.
Use any of the above contextual ads alternative to AdSense (like media.net) or start affiliate marketing that makes a huge profit with the traffic that you have.
If youâ€™ve any doubts or issues with getting started with these better monetization strategies than AdSense, do let me know in the comments below.